Sunday, July 26, 2015

WELCOME!

Hey everyone!  Welcome to my new blog!!  My name is Kelly Warner...soon to be Ruth in 54 days...yes I'm counting :)  I currently am starting my 6th year teaching 2nd grade and love, love, LOVE everything about teaching.  I'm going to keep this short and sweet, but I really just wanted a way to share my ideas and passions with fellow teachers.  I learn so much through collaboration and reading blogs of other teachers and I figured that I'd love for others to learn from me as well.  I have a great blog post coming tomorrow about something fun I did with some extra math manipulatives I had this summer which was easy, cheap and will be an EXCELLENT resource for the kiddos.  Thank you all for checking me out and I look forward to sharing some ideas with you.

2 comments: